Service Kit for Pierburg 32 PDSIT carburetors as used on, amongst others, the:
- 1963 - 1964 Volkswagen 1500 S and Variant - 6 Volt - 40KW - 1493 cc
- 1965 - 1969 Volkswagen 1600 and Variant - 6 Volt - 40KW
- 1965 - 1979 Volkswagen 1600, Variant and Karmann Ghia - 12 Volt - 33KW
Although these carburetors were originally delivered on the above cars, they are often transplanted onto other cars and engines so the range of vehicles that these service kits might fit is much broader.
Alternatively, your car might no longer be equipped with the carburetor that it left the factory with.
Please compare your old parts carefully with the ones in the picture as there are many different versions of this carburetor.
Contains all required parts to service 1 carburettor.
Consists, amongst others, of the following parts:
- Float chamber gasket
- Complete needle valve assembly, size 120
- Pump Diaphragm
- Choke Diaphragm
- Base gaskets
- All other required gaskets
- All required copper washers
- Vito O-Ring
This is a Carburetor City carburetor rebuild kit.