Service kit for the Pierburg 24-28 2E3 carburetors as used on, amongst others, the:
- Volkswagen VW Jetta 1300 C - 1272 cc
- Volkswagen VW Jetta 1300 CL - 1272 cc
- Volkswagen VW Jetta 1300 GL - 1272 cc
- Volkswagen VW Jetta 1300 LX - 1272 cc
This service kit contains, amongst others, the following parts to service 1 carburettor:
- Various gaskets
- Various rubber (Viton) o-rings
- Pump diaphragm - 13 mm or 19 mm boss - please select through the dropbox
- Part-throttle enrichment diaphragm
- Needle valve - Type A or Type B - please select through the dropbox
Please note that this service kit can be purchased with or without the infamous red "umbrella"-shaped one-way valve that nestles deep down in the pump mechanism of these carburetors.
You can select to purchase the valve by selecting it through the dropbox.
Although these carburetors were originally delivered on the above cars, they are often transplanted onto other cars and engines so the range of vehicles that these service kits might fit is much broader.
Alternatively, your car might no longer be equipped with the carburetor that it left the factory with.
So, please compare your old parts carefully with the ones in the picture as there are many different versions of this carburetor.
This is a Carburetor City service kit of outstanding Italian manufacture.